segunda-feira, 20 de junho de 2011

My first post in English

Hello, it’s my first post in English. Sorry readers, but this text work how my homework. Yes, I’ll go talk about my blog in my show and tell and I’ll present today in my English class. Please, come back late, I promise you that the next post will be in Portuguese again. Thank you, friends.

First all, I’m very happy, because always went my dream write a text in the other language, for me it was impossible, but today I can see that. My feelings and my thinking now can fly for all internet, because I’ve voice and good slice the world can listen me. Ok, my English still is basic, but I’m going to study and the next two years I’ll be an expertise.

In this blog I post everything, like funny videos from YouTube, my phrases, feelings and my vision about the world, it work my notebook where almost all things that I like I put there. My favorite subject is psychology, I like this, we human are complex and is interesting talk about us comportment. All days almost 35 people read my blog, and I’ve 20 followers.

Much successful blogs address just funny things, this Isn’t my propose. I just want a place for play my impression about everything. I really think that any people can use your influence for post things interesting in yours blogs. If I had a big numbers the followers, I would write intelligent things, but who know the secret of the popularity is in just funny things. I do not know, because the internet is like a human complex.

Ok, thank you for your attention and sorry for some mistakes, how I spoke before, my English still is basic.

Hug bear,

João Rocha
Student of English

Nenhum comentário: